The last time I posted on this blog was 3 months ago, do you guys still check this out? >.> or reblog stuff.
edit: i run 3 blogs, well i try to anyways. my main one, this one, and a uh butt blog.
I miss the crowd and the feeling in my stomach everytime I performed on the field.
why are string instruments so awesome. and why didnt i learn to play one.
I just saw their Facebook page.
“WGMB Alumni - thanks for coming to visit and support the band during band camp! your presence and support means a lot to all band members and the directing staff. We hope that you get to see us perform during the season!”
- Me during marching season: fuck I hate this
- Me during marching season: fuck this mellophone
- Me during marching season: dammit why am I out of tune again
- Me during marching season: did I just seriously splat that note what the fuck
- Me during marching season: no khannah that's a pothole don't fall into that
- Me during marching season: I hope I die so I never have to do this again
- Me during the off-season: I MISS MARCHING BAND SO MUCH SOOOOOBBB
5 facts huh?
1. I’m short, wee.
2. I’m 18.
3. I own too many things of chapstick.
4. I’m on turntable too much.
5. I hate driving at night.